Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Better Videos

You guys had a very hard time getting videos into your blogs. Today we will practice searching smarter.

For example, if I want a clip from an episode of Sponge Bob, I should search for "Sponge Bob Official Site." From that website, I can easily find clips and select one, like this:


If I want a video of a red train, I go to google and type "red train." But to make my search faster, I click SHORT (0-4 minutes) and VIDEOS ON GOOGLE.COM only. So, I got this:


If I want a clip from Bee Movie, I search "Bee Movie Official Site" and from there, I look for a trailer. Here's what I got:



Now, it's your turn. Make a new blog called "Three Videos" Here's what it needs to have:

1. A clip from a TV show. (For example, I can search "South Park official site" then look for clips, then embed one.)

2. A music video. (For example, I can search "Whitney Houston official site," then look for videos, then embed one.)

3. A video on how to do something. (Search on google videos for "How To" and add a word. I chose "How to walk on water" and this is what I got:



Good Luck and Have Fun!
Oh, and I almost forgot... Check out this neat music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment