Monday, October 5, 2009

Creating Your First Blog

Today you are going to create a blog. You will need to follow these steps in this order to be successful:

1) Look to the right and click on "Follow" That opens a new window. At the bottom of that window, click on "Create an Account" and create an account. Choose a user name and password that you'll remember; I don't care what it is.

2) Then go to blogger.com and follow the directions to create a blog account. Choose the title of your blog wisely!

3) Email me your blog site. Your blog site will be something.blogger.com Please put your first name in the website address. My email is hpaul@central.k12.or.us

4) Create your first blog entry. Call it "My First Video."

5) Find a video (must be less than 3 minutes and school appropriate) and embed it into your blog. Write at least one complete sentence explaining why you selected that video; see my sample below.

Here's an example of what I want you to do:

This is a cute song but it also features some really good clay animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment